Senior Platform Analyst MOSTLY REMOTE (OTTAWA AREA)
THIS CONTRACT HAS A TBD START DATE AND GOES FOR 220 DAYS LATER
OPTION 1: 220 DAYS
OPTION 2: 80 DAYS
LOCATION: HYBRID (MUST BE CURRENTLY LIVING IN OTTAWA)
LANGUAGE: BILINGUAL (FLUENT)
CLEARANCE: RELIABILITY (MUST CURRENTLY HOLD)
Our federal client needs assistance to obtain the professional services of a Platform Analyst. The Platform Analyst will have IIBA certification and will engage with stakeholders to (1) elicit, validate, prioritize and manage the functional, non-functional and other technical requirements of the proposed platform, (2) model the TO-BE processes to meet all requirements in accordance with BPMN standard, (3) develop test cases to validate TO-BE processes, functional, non- functional and other technical requirements of the proposed platform. The initial analysis that was completed, mapped out departmental needs and processes-related requirements, informed the department of the viability of the proposed TBS approved platform, Microsoft Power Platform and associated considerations and specifications. Building from this initial analysis that defined how the system should be designed, built and implemented, the contractor will begin the next phase of the project until completion.
The requirement analysis consists of the upcoming initiatives like Grants & Contributions, Service Request Management System, HR and Finance related activities, etc.
- The proposed resource(s) must have at least 10 years of experience in systems integration analysis.
- The proposed resource(s) must demonstrate that they obtained at least one of the following IIBA certifications: Agile Certification or Certified Scrum Master, ECBA, CCBA or CBAP.
- The proposed resource(s) must demonstrate that they have significant experience in grants & contributions solutions in the context of
- The bidder must provide proposed personnel that can work in both official language (As part of the evaluation process, the resource will be interviewed by the client to confirm their French language proficiency.
The scope of work of the Contract includes, but is not limited to:
- The Senior Platform Analyst professional will be expected to execute the following tasks during this contract:
- Provide a critical path
- Provide progress reports
- Participate in scrum meetings and sprints to carry out activities outlined in the Project Management Plan.
- Present to and solicit input from the project steering committee on an ad hoc basis.
- Evaluate existing procedures and methods (based on consultations of key stakeholders), identify and documents database content, structure, and application subsystems, and develop data dictionary.
- Collaborate with Project Manager and key stakeholders to realize project benefits.
- Define and document interfaces of manual to automated operations within subsystems, to external systems and/with existing systems.
- Plan for, elicit, validate, prioritize and manage the functional, non-functional and other technical requirements of the proposed platform.
- Model the TO-BE processes (business process diagrams) to meet all requirements; in accordance with BPMN standards.
- Develop test cases to validate TO-BE processes functional, non-functional and other technical requirements of the proposed platform.
- Develop and document business requirements for the proposed platform.
- Analyze all requirements (such as functional, non- functional, technical) of the proposed platform.
- Design data structures and files and monitoring procedures, testing strategy and system iterations.
- Knowledge transfer activities including how-to map and manage business
- Provide expert advice (as required) to the implementation of the project.