Recruiter: Elisa Bernal Alés
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Software Developer Engineer
The Software Developer Engineer is responsible for designing, developing, executing, and maintaining test automation solution for systems and applications. They have a solid understanding of formal testing methodologies and concepts in addition to skills in software development. Good analytical, decision-making, communication and documentation skills are critical to this position.
- Reviewing project requirements to estimate effort, cost and timing for delivery of automated testing solution based on given scope
- Define manual test plans and test cases with a focus on increasing the use of automation
- Participate in reviews of requirements, specifications, and other testing deliverables
- Review and update existing test cases to improve coverage and accuracy
- Perform various types of manual testing against existing and new products or features
- Execute automated tests and debug test results
- Maintain accurate records on all tests performed and related results
- Identify and verify software defects
- Document defects uncovered and communicating findings to the development team
- Work with other QA team members in creating and automating reusable business-level tests that are easy to maintain even when underlying feature changes
- Responsible for the development and support of test automation projects
- Communicate status updates for all assigned QA activities to QA Lead and/or project stakeholders
- Occasionally provide support outside of normal business hours as needed
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
- Has a strong development background in .NET.
- Has experience designing unit and/or integration tests
- Has a strong understanding on SOAP and REST APIs
- Understands the PageObject Pattern and/or Screenplay pattern.
- Has experience with version control such as Git
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Learns quickly on the job
Nice to haves:
- Experience with:
- Python, RobotFramework,
- AWS, Azure Pipelines, GitHub actions
- OAuth authentication, OpenAPI specifications
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.