Uptown Law is seeking a full time law clerk to assist with its growing practice.
The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic and will pay keen attention to detail. Working with experienced lawyers, he/she will be responsible for the preparation and drafting of documentation related to real estate and mortgage transactions, including reporting letters in relation to the transaction and interacting with clients in a timely and friendly manner
- Knowledge of Purchase/Sale/Mortgage of residential properties (experience with private lending is an asset)
- Ability to run files from inception to completion.
- Expertise with Teraview and Unity
- Experience with and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to work independently – managing files from beginning to end.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to solve problems with minimal supervision.
- Detail oriented with strong multi-tasking skills.
- Strong communication skills orally and in writing.
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years experience.
Compensation based on years of experience.
Schedule:• Monday to Friday
If you are interested in joining a fast-growing firm that provides promotes great work-life balance, we look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vaughan, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- law clerk: 1 year (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Vaughan, ON