Position: Intermediate to Senior Electrical Designer
Location: Lloydminster, Alberta
Education: Journeyman Electrician (RSE), or
Electrical Engineering Technology Diploma (T.T./C.E.T.)
Intermediate to Senior (Min.10+ Years)
Experience in the Oil & Gas Industry is essential. Candidates must be registered as a Journeyman Electrician and/or an Engineering Technologist in the Province of Alberta and/or Saskatchewan. The position will involve collecting field data, drafting (i.e., redlines and/or CAD), design, cost estimating & procurement, project management, quality assurance & control, and other related responsibilities.
The successful candidate will have the following experience, skills, and certifications:
· Working knowledge of oil and gas electrical systems including low and medium voltage power distribution, grounding systems, PLC/DCS control systems, equipment layout and control panel designs, hazardous area classification, cable sizing, electrical schematics and wiring diagrams, etc.
· Willingness to attend and discuss findings in meetings with the client and other engineering and design discipline groups.
· Well versed with Microsoft Office software (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Teams, etc.).
· Excellent organizational and time management skills; inter-personal, written & verbal communication skills are a necessity.
· A valid driver’s license is required as some local travel and field work will be required.
· Working knowledge of AutoCAD is an asset.
· Working knowledge of other Microsoft software (e.g., Access, Projects, etc.) is an asset.
Description: Enhanced Engineering (E2) Consulting Ltd is a growing, close knit, family oriented multi-discipline engineering company that is committed to providing exceptional quality and service in all aspects of its business. This position is available in our Lloydminster, Alberta office. Any candidates that apply must be willing to re-locate to Lloydminster if not currently living in the area. Relocation assistance will be provided.
Please submit a cover letter and resume by August 29, 2023 via email. We thank all those interested, but only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Enhanced Engineering (E2) Consulting Ltd.
Attn: Electrical Engineering Manager
6017 -53 Avenue
Lloydminster, AB T9V 2T1
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $47,752.54-$107,081.13 per year
- Dental care
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
Work Location: In person