Optimum Wellness is looking for a Registered Physiotherapist in our High River location. Both full-time and part-time availability available.
Are you a dedicated and passionate Registered Physiotherapist looking to make a difference in people’s lives? Then look no further, we have the perfect position for you! Optimum Wellness Centres is looking for part-time and full-time Registered Physiotherapists to join our High River Team.
At Optimum Wellness Centres, we are committed to providing unparalleled patient care focused on the common goal of health and wellness. We provide an integrated, multi-disciplinary approach, providing services such as naturopathic medicine, chiropractic care, physiotherapy, massage therapy, acupuncture, psychology, custom orthotics, and much more. With strong relationships in the community, and a reputation for delivering high quality one on one care, our clinic keeps on growing!
What Optimum Wellness Centres can offer you:
- A well established, and growing, client base
- Ongoing mentorship and coaching so you are confident in building and maintaining your caselo
- Full administrative support, online booking, electronic charting and direct billing
- Active marketing campaigns
- Physiotherapy Assistants to keep your day moving smoothly
- Supplies provided to help our practitioners offer the best possible care to our patients
- A dynamic and friendly working environment
- Regular company sponsored team events, dinners, celebrations, community involvements
Here’s a look at our total rewards:
- Competitive compensation including hourly rate when first starting
- Signing bonus for full time PT's
- Flexible working hours to support a healthy work and life balance
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Optimum Wellness Centres is committed to providing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where everyone feels safe and accepted as their authentic selves. We actively seek qualified candidates who share our commitment to equity and inclusion and contribute to the diversification of ideas and perspectives that help us innovate and provide the best possible care for our clients.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Salary: $100.00-$200.00 per hour
- Company events
- Store discount
- Registered Physiotherapist in Alberta (required)
Work Location: In person