We are a professional, customer-centric and collaborative Real estate company. Real Estate is more than buildings and fixtures; it’s about people and homes. We strive to provide the highest level of professionalism in a dynamic industry.
A busy Halifax real estate brokerage is seeking a full time office administrator to join our team. The successful candidate will be extremely organized with excellent time management skills and the ability to quickly assess and prioritize duties. You will be responsible for entering listings on the MLS system & managing paperwork related to listings and sales while ensuring compliance with industry regulations.
- File management
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Social media management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
- ordering supplies
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- Carry out an efficient documentation and filing system.
Essentials to the role:
- Outstanding written & oral communication skills
- Computer proficiency and Tech Savy
- A positive and professional demeanour
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A proactive nature: Ability to work without direction
- Problem solving skills
- Organizational skills
A degree or diploma in business administration or office administration is preferred, or a minimum of 3 years working in an administrative position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $48,000.00 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Halifax, NS B3H 1Y1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-06-07
Expected start date: 2023-06-15