Voyago is hiring an IT Network Administrator for our London location
Reporting to the Director, IT & Performance,
- The Network Administrator helps to design and implement information systems for the organization that satisfy management, end-users and the business in the most cost-effective and efficient way possible.
- You will provide very advanced system support, security measures and troubleshooting services for the Voyago team in order to promote business continuity.
- This position will require in office support in London or onsite support at other locations and will not be fully remote.
- You will evaluate, test, and implement solutions for enhancing software, hardware, network and IT processes at the direction of the IT Manager
- You will assist in the procurement of hardware and services at the direction of the IT Manager, and oversee the design, implementation and management of internal networks (LANs, WANs and Wireless network segments)
- This position will provide very hands-on administration of all on-prem and cloud infrastructure services and technologies such as Windows Servers, Microsoft 365, Databases etc., the Installation of software, upgrades and security patches while adhering to our internal patch policies
- You will assist with the design and implementation of company's cyber security strategies and policies and oversee the installation, maintenance and support of network security measures to protect data, software and hardware.
- You will also assist with Microsoft 365, OneDrive and SharePoint deployment and migration, on-premise data storage and data backup operations and undertake IT-related projects as assigned.
- Provide a high level of technical support, answering support queries via phone/email//remote assistance/onsite related to informational systems
- Provide a level of operational support for fleets vehicles and their services
- Serve as an escalation point to the IT Helpdesk team for issues related to network, systems and servers
Data Analysis and Collection:
- Monitor and audit critical information systems
- Document high-level processes and information system schematics
- Maintain and review network and system logs for real-time analysis of performance and possible indicators of compromise (IoC)
- Provide training for end users on software, hardware and services as well as other team members
- You have a Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience, CompTIA A+, MCSE, AWS, CCNA, CCNP, VCP, CompTia Security+ certifications preferred
- You have 5+ years of experience as a Network/System Administrator
- You have 3+ years of experience with AWS administration including implementing, managing and monitoring the cloud environment.
- You bring experience in supporting and configuring network devices like routers, switches, APs in a multi-vendor environment.
You have experience working with Windows Server, Linux (Ubuntu and CentOS), Microsoft SQL DB, and a SD-WAN infrastructure preferably Cisco Meraki and Fortinet
- You have experience managing and configuring HA firewalls and network proxies and advanced knowledge of Microsoft and Linux based software and networking fundamentals
- General knowledge of virtualized environments
- You have worked with a ticket management platform and with Smartphone and Tablet OS (eg. Android & iOS)
- You possesses strong technical knowledge, analytical and problem-solving skills, effective communication skills and work well in a team setting
- You are able to perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- You posses a full G drivers licence with a clean drivers abstract to drive a company vehicle in a safe and professional manner
- You can provide a clear Criminal Record Search
This position may qualify for our hybrid work option after successful completion of a 3 month probation period.
- We support the development, work-life balance and well-being of our employees
- We build a supportive corporate culture that encourages diversity and enables our people to flourish.
- We enable our employees to have a positive social impact by deploying sustainable mobility solutions.
- We offer our employees opportunities to build their own experience within a local, global Group.
- We offer comprehensive benefits packages for full-time employees with an Employee and Family Assistance Program, a great company perks program and an Employee Referral Bonus for all staff
- We are an Award Winning company
- As a subsidiary of Transdev, we provide opportunities for a rewarding career with a growing, global transportation provider
- We focus on innovation and sustainable environmental initiatives
Voyago is committed to provide accommodation for individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request of the internal or external applicant. If you require an accommodation due to a disability for an interview, please notify Human Resources directly to make appropriate arrangements when contacted for an interview.
We thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted.