Heroux-Devtek, the world’s 3rd largest producer of landing gear, serves the civil and military aerospace markets from production facilities in North America and Europe. The Company’s longevity, flexibility, and track record for the development and implementation of innovative production systems have distinguished it as a leader in the domain. With its most recent acquisitions, Heroux-Devtek is bolstering its status as one of the foremost landing gear, actuation and hydraulic system designers and manufacturers in the global aerospace industry.
The Landing Gear Market specializes in the design, qualification, manufacture and repair and overhaul of landing gears and flight critical components to a customer base that extends from the OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) to the Operators in both the commercial and military markets.
Summary of position:
Héroux-Devtek is currently seeking a Analyst PLM with a minimum of three (3) years experience
with PLM environment in order to fill a full-time position within the IT Team.
Reporting to the PLM Team Leader, the PLM Business Analyst will be responsible to establish a global vision/strategy for the evolution of PLM solutions throughout the organization and constantly improve their performance to offer users the best possible solutions adapted to changing environment constraints.
The PLM Business Analyst must perform his/her tasks efficiently making best use of the human, material and financial resources available to them in order to achieve the outcome/results expected by the organization.
The PLM Business Analyst must be an autonomous team player capable to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
The PLM Business Analyst must also be able to work under pressure and be available to
work outside of regular office hours on occasion.
- Be part of the PLM Team of Heroux
- Analyze the needs regarding documents management, change management, life-cycle management and security with regards to PLM systems.
- Responsible to make engineering systems changes mainly in ENOVIA 13x, 3DExperience 2018x, CATIA and any other IT system related to Landing Gear engineering and development.
- Understand the business reality, identify the IT needs of the various departments and suggest technological solutions that would best support the achievement and success of company activities.
- Define and document functional business requirements (attributes creation, link between objects,…);
- Develop, follow and revise action plans in order to attain defined objectives;
- Participate in the support and maintenance of developed applications;
- Perform analyses and modeling of complex Business processes and capacity to identify points for improvement.
- Write functional and technical specifications (general and detailed)
- Participate in the definition and implementation of best practices
- Identify pertinent training for the usage of IT tools.
- Manage external resources to ensure accomplishment of responsibilities and tasks
- Develop/establish effective and approved validation plans for all installations and implementations of updates/new versions.
- Maintain all Engineering IT tools up to date
- Ensure the standardization of Hardware and Software for all users
- Ensure effective communication between different software (Software interface, programming, scripts, …)
- Facilitate/host work sessions with users
- Support the implementation of 3DEXPERIENCE 2018x for our overseas team
- Participate in the migration from Enovia 2013x to 3DEXPERIENCE 2018x
- Bachelor or Masters Degree of Engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum of three (3) years experience as a Business Analyst or business processes reengineering whit PLM experience
- Experience with Dassault business solutions (Enovia, SmarTeam, 3DExperience, CATIA(V5));
- Experience with Simulia (an asset)
- Experience with Solidworks
- Basic Knowledge in CATVBA automation
- Basic knowledge in MQL
- Basic knoweldge in batch scripting for silent installations packages
- Excellent communication skills, in both English and French, verbally and in writing, with all hierarchical levels of the company;
- Facility with talking/presenting to large groups.
- Ability to manage multiple tight deadlines, at times conflicting (ability to “work under pressure”) and to manage internal customer expectations.
- Results oriented
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to manage, organize and complete workload autonomously
- Aims to find solutions that are durable, conceptually coherent and well structured
- Good team player and ability to share and discuss potential solutions
- Good communication, listening and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Confident but also does not hesitate to ask questions and consult others in order to effectively perform the work.
You enjoy challenges, teamwork an a quality working environment that evolves continuously? Developing your competencies is a priority for you? Join Héroux-Devtek and "lets grow together".