Headquartered in Toronto, CMiC is a software company focused on the Construction industry. We have built a comprehensive platform for construction companies to manage their most important workflows. Our customers have their choice of a SaaS or Private Hosted platform that includes industry focused modules to manage everything from Financials and Payroll to Project Management and Budgeting. Our market share is very strong in North America and rapidly expanding internationally in regions like Europe, South East Asia and the Middle East.
About the Role – Overview
CMiC is seeking a passionate and talented Junior UX Designer to join our team. As a Junior UX Designer, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the creation and enhancement of user experiences across our digital platforms. You will work closely with our cross-functional teams to translate user needs and business goals into intuitive and visually appealing designs for mobile devices and web.
- Design usable interfaces for data-rich applications on handheld devices and browsers
- Work with stakeholders to identify requirements and workflows
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mock-ups
- Promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
UX design tools such as Figma or Axure
- Graphic design tools such as Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
- Working knowledge of UX design patterns in general and Material Design in particular
- Portfolio of work examples
Competitive benefits package (including Health & Dental benefits)
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Townhall meetings where all employees are encouraged to participate in open discussions
- Located on York University's campus, easily accessible by transit (TTC, GO, etc.), walking distance to shopping and restaurants
- Outdoor lunch space, including picnic tables
- An active Social Events Committee (past events include annual seasonal parties, pool and bowling tournaments, karaoke nights, Game nights, BBQ's, and more)
- Health and Wellness focus including Yoga classes, Discounted Health Club membership, fresh fruit and other snacks provided
- RRSP Matching Program after 2 years of employment
- Experience in a rapidly growing, socially responsible corporation
CMiC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, CMiC will provide accommodation to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.