ClearDent builds software and digital tools to help dentists manage all areas of their practice, letting them focus on providing great oral care. For over 20 years, we’ve been an industry leader in streamlining and elevating oral healthcare for patients and doctors alike. As we begin to offer cloud solutions to clinics, hospitals, and operating theatres, we’re looking for flexible and creative talent to join our team and modernize dental offices across North America.
About the Role
The Web Developer I is responsible for design, implement, test, deploy, and maintain of ClearDent Cloud based software/systems.
- Develop front-end website architecture.
- Design user interactions on web pages.
- Develop back-end website applications.
- Create servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Work alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- See through a project from conception to finished product.
- Design and developing APIs.
- Meet both technical and consumer
- Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Document design, algorithm and programing
- Other duties as specified by the Manager
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of software development or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of dental software experience
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages .Net and C#.
- Familiarity with database technology SQL and NoSQL.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to help colleagues and customers.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including reasonable technical writing.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits focused on your health, dental, and career development
- Opportunities to give-back through social initiatives, volunteering, and community building
Please note we only accept candidates who live in and are eligible to work in Canada.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.