The “Make It Happen” attitude resonated throughout the Valley and Saint John, as the company’s list of services escalated. With the support of a talented and dedicated team, Homestar has built a level of trust within the community that is unmatched. A small odd job operation has evolved to several divisions, now the cornerstones of the company. Offering the broadest list of services related to maintaining homes and businesses in the area, Homestar continues to push itself to “Make it Happen” for its customers.
Homestar Inc. is seeking an experienced Accounting Clerk to join our growing team.
· Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department.
· Update daily financial records.
· Accounts payables and receivables invoice processing.
· Run accounting software to process business transactions, disbursements, expenses, and receipts.
· Reconcile accounting or documentation discrepancies.
· Compile summaries and reports for management.
· 2+ years of experience in the accounting field and or secondary accounting degree preferred.
· Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures.
· Competency in MS Office, databases, and accounting software.
· Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports.
· Accuracy and attention to detail.
· Data entry and word processing skills.
· Reliable and punctual.
Homestar is a well-established company with a large client base and is continuously expanding.
· Competitive compensation
· Manulife Health Coverage
· Retirement Savings Pension
· Free Performance Chequing Account with BMO
Please apply to [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00-$17.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Quispamsis, NB E2G 2B5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Accounting: 1 year (preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person