Republic is not your average design firm. Driven by the journey, we utilize an explorative process that
connects all the right people around the table. Our desire to produce thoughtful and engaging projects is
at the heart of everything we do.
If you’ve met our team, visited our studio, or checked out our social media posts, you know we are unique.
Dedicated to elevating and maintaining the health and wellbeing of our team, the studio is decked out with
fitness equipment, the kitchen is stocked with healthy snacks, and work areas range from cozy café style
lounge spaces to ergonomically friendly sit/stand desks. While the studio is an inviting and creative space,
our work can happen anywhere – we allow for remote work and flexible schedules. These are just a few of
the things that make us different. We also have social groups, monthly team events, and so much more.
The Intermediate / Senior Proposal Writer will be responsible for producing well-written, professionally
presented, winning documents. This role includes:
- Thriving in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines, with minimal edits/changes
- Coordinating and producing proposal responses to RFIs, RFQs, and RFPs – this includes
facilitating kick-off meetings, managing proposal deadlines, writing and coordinating content,
complying with our quality management processes, and owning the final product;
- Facilitating client interview preparation, developing collateral and supporting coaching activities;
- Collaborating with proposal team to improve pursuit processes, systems, and templates from
pipeline to client interview; and
- Performing closeout activities including tracking lessons learned and initiating debriefing process.
Tell us why you’re our next Intermediate / Senior Proposal Writer. Send your resume to:
Preference will be given to highly organized individuals with excellent attention to detail, and an ability to
manage multiple responsibilities efficiently and effectively. The ideal candidate will have:
- A university degree / post secondary diploma or certificate and five (5) years of related
experience. AEC industry experience is an asset.
- Superior writing, editing, and proofreading skills, and proficiency with Microsoft Office and
Adobe Creative Suite.
- Visual and narrative storytelling skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and lead a team, as appropriate.