Flyer Electric is an Aboriginal locally owned electrical contractor company, proud to be 100% Saskatchewan based since 1982. We deliver the highest quality electrical projects to Saskatchewan’s industrial, commercial, and mining sectors, and known for our commitment to quality, dedication to safety, and attention to every detail.
We are looking for a junior engineer/electrical technologists to join our culturally welcoming team who can work on our projects in remote locations in Northern Saskatchewan. You will be part of a diverse and inclusive team that values collaboration and innovation. You will fly in and out of the camps on a weekly basis.
Shift: Rotational week in week out working 11 hour days while in camp
- Comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental, disability, life, and travel medical insurance
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Wellness Spending Account
- RRSP matching program that increases with the years of service with the company
- Overtime pay
- Competitive wages
- Continuous training and professional development to grow and advance your career with Flyer
- Implement the project-specific Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) Plan. Duties include planning, monitoring, documenting and reporting compliance with the contract documents in accordance with the project-specific QA/QC Plan
- Assist the off site Project Manager in the overall project schedule with respect to site sequencing of deliveries, installations, testing and commission of all systems
- Adhering to the Company and the customers policies and procedures as they apply to each project
- Maintain a professional image and a high level of service with customers and co-workers during all contact, displaying positive behaviour, attitude, and workmanship habits
- Other duties as assigned
- Graduate from Electrical or Technical College or University Program
- Proficient in software such as Bluebeam and Microsoft Office, with advanced Excel skills
- Must be extremely organized, hardworking, dependable and honest
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license
- Clear and Maintain a clean driving and drug and alcohol clearance
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Flyer Electric is proud of our diverse workforce! We are completely inclusive and supportive to our entire staff and do not discriminate in any way, always hiring, promoting, and advancing those that prove to be loyal team players, giving their best daily, and showing the drive to move forward and representing the company with professionalism and honesty, no matter your race, color, gender identity, religious beliefs, gender, age, place of origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status and family status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time