Timac Agro Canada is looking for a Product Management Associate to support a team and drive growth in our newly formed Saskatchewan Business Unit. If you want your next professional adventure to be rich in challenges, in an environment that encourages autonomy and entrepreneurial initiatives, we invite you to take part in the growth of a dynamic, international company!
As a Product Management Associate, you deliver technical expertise to Agronomic Technical Consultants! You will be responsible for assisting Saskatchewan operations in your region and will work closely with Agronomic Technical Consultants, Regional Sales Managers, Product Manager, and the Business Unit Manager to drive growth. You’re someone who shares our passion for agriculture and farming the future with Saskatchewan communities!
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
Deliver technical expertise in form of –
- Agronomic input rate recommendations of granular options
- Identifying/scouting ideal timing for product applications
- Analysis/interpretation/recommendation building from soil tests
- Calculate NPKS blends in partnership with producers, retailers and Agronomic Technical Consultants (ATCs)
- Consult growers, retailers and ATCs on best technologies for ROI and retention sales
- Advance Timacs’ commercial & research objectives in Saskatchewan
Provide support in the field / on the road in form of—
- Operational tasks such as fertilizer treatment quality assurance
- Troubleshooting issues that may arise with fertilizer blends or tank mixes
- Provide solutions in the field to maximize grower uptime, retailer cooperation and ATC sales
- Assist with logistics problems when required
Drive relationships with stakeholders in form of—
- Developing collaborations with 3rd party research farms
- Develop collaborations with key agronomic influencers / consultants in regional market areas
- Entrench feedback loops / relationships between retailers, ATCs and producers to advance commercial objectives of Timac
- Build validation and regional precision in product positioning in Saskatchewan
Cultivate data with stakeholders in form of—
- Documenting protocols, applications, and results of our products
- Calculate return on investments for growers implementing our technical solutions
- Analyze data trends with product results to further refine positioning and product development
- Build regional dataset detailing impacts of recommendations and product applications
- Recently graduated in directed study of a Diploma or Degree related to Agriculture and Agronomy related fields
- Working towards Agronomy Certification is considered a strong asset; CCA, RtAG, PAg
- Ability to travel throughout Saskatchewan with occasional overnight travel
- Knowledge of Saskatchewan Agricultural retailers and distribution networks
- Existing relationships with an array of agronomic stakeholders in Saskatchewan
- Positive attitude, strong interpersonal skills, strong presenter with a passion for learning
- A fixed salary
- The ability to work from home/on-the-road in a highly autonomous and flexible role.
- Business tools provided include a company vehicle, fuel card, cell phone, laptop, tablet, and monthly expense reimbursement.
- RRSP matching program.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Opportunities for travel.
- Extended Health & Dental Benefits.
About Timac Agro
TIMAC AGRO is an industrial company specialized in soil nutrition, plant nutrition and animal production. We are currently present in 42 global subsidiaries: employing over 7,000 people and visiting 20,000 farmers each day. At TIMAC AGRO CANADA, our mission is to help Canadian farmers improve their productivity in pursuit of a sustainable and more profitable agriculture. Feeding the world is an exciting project, and we place it at the very heart of our products, processes, and services, anticipating our customers’ expectations:
- We provide practical, efficient, and environmentally friendly solutions through our comprehensive crop knowledge.
- We optimize the performance of livestock and maximize stock production potential.
Our intensive product research and development takes place at our Global Innovation Centre in St. Malo, France where we collaborate with more than 120 universities around the world.
TIMAC AGRO employees are passionate and committed to delivering quality technical advice and service to local farmers. Our employees value the ability to be a true leader and adapt to an environment, with a focus on entrepreneurship and innovation. With us, human qualities prevail over degrees or academic excellence. We are committed to exceptional performance and implement any process necessary to achieve set objectives. We continually strive to surpass and surprise, and like a challenge! TIMAC AGRO employees are continuously and methodically learning our products, their environment, and developing their expertise so they can perform to the best of their ability within their field of expertise! We can’t wait for you to join the adventure!
For more information on TIMAC AGRO please visit our website at https://ca.timacagro.com/
Timac Agro Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Timac Agro Canada is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Timac Agro Canada are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, colour, ancestry, place of origin, religious beliefs, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical disability, mental disability, marital status, family status, source of income, and sexual orientation or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Timac Agro Canada will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Timac Agro Canada encourages applicants of all ages.
Timac Agro is committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. Should you require any accommodation, please inform us and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any accessibility-related assistance, requests for information in accessible alternative formats or to report any accessibility problems, please share in your application or email to [email protected]
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Automobile allowance
- Casual dress
- Company car
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Work from home
Work Location: On the road