- Possess an understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Post-Secondary education in Accounting, Finance or related discipline preferred; or one to two years equivalent workplace experience.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and Google Suite and experience with Excel
- Experience with Condo Manager or condominium management programs preferred
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English
- Actively participate as a member of the financial administration team
- Effectively communicate with property managers and support team members
Reporting directly to the Financial Officer, the Financial Administrator will be responsible for a number of tasks. These tasks will include but not be limited to the following:
- Bank reconciliation and other financial reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly statements in conjunction with other financial administrators
- Annual audits, including preparation
- Banking liaison
- Establish new clients’ financials in our accounting systems
- Update investment portfolio information
- Various journal entries such as: adjusting accruals & amortizing prepaids & year end close offs
- Government and other reporting, as may be required
- Payroll & payroll file maintenance
- Handle requests for information and data
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.50-$28.24 per hour
Work Location: In person