We are currently seeking candidates for the position of receptionist at Motel Ideal, located at 10195 Lajeunesse street in Montreal.
- Day shift : Mixture of morning shifts (7:30 am to 3:30 pm) and evening shifts (3:30 pm to 11:30 pm) throughout all days of the week. Number of hours will vary between 24 and 40 hours of work weekly depending on your availabilities.
- Night shift : Receptionist with added auditor tasks (11:30 pm to 7:30 am). Number of hours will vary between 24 and 40 hours of work weekly depending on your availabilities.
The main tasks are:
- Welcoming visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Renting the motel rooms to the customers following their needs.
- Maintaining safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintaining continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Trustworthy and dependable
- Experience as hotel receptionist or customer service
- Communication proficiency in both French and English
- Customer relations
- Organizational skills
- Handles pressure well
- Basic computer usage
- Supply management
- Management experience is a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 24-40 per week
Salary: $19.00-$20.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Customer service: 1 year (required)
- Hotel experience: 1 year (preferred)
- French (required)
- English (required)
Work Location: One location