Intouch Insight is seeking a Product Manager to join our team and be responsible for the health and growth of some of our products. The Product Management team oversees Intouch’s strategic product objectives by developing and delivering solutions that delight and inspire our customers. You will be expected to be a “holistic product manager”.
This position gives you an excellent opportunity to work with a team of highly motivated product management, engineering, operations and marketing talent as we continue to innovate in the Customer Experience (CX) space across a variety of Customer Experience Management (CEM) tools.
Intouch Insight is a growing technology and managed services company with headquarters in Ottawa, Canada. We take great pride in the Customer Experience ecosystem we’ve created, allowing us to be at the forefront of innovation and driving growth for our clients. We have a 25+ year history and a Fortune 1000 customer-base. Our single platform approach allows multiple data sources such as Survey, Checklists, Mystery Shop and Audit data to use our common reporting platform. At our core, we’re passionate about helping businesses create experiences to win customers for life.
The work environment
We adopt a hybrid mindset to our work environment, recognizing the benefits of working occasionally together in a co-located space (the office), and at other times remotely (work from home).
About the team
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that strive to surpass our goals and turn our vision into reality. We are responsible for winning the trust, building and sustaining long term relationships with our impressive client base, helping them grow their brands, delight their customers and achieve CX excellence. We work together to achieve our goals and use technology to stay connected, collaborate and jive.
Create deep relationships with customers to develop empathy for the challenges of CX teams at midsize companies.
- Develop a strong understanding of the business drivers of your products - profitability, pricing, services mix, sales channels, etc.
- Be visible throughout the organization, advocate for our customers and the products that are truly meaningful to them.
- Continuously monitor where your products are in their lifecycle and work holistically across the business to manage lifecycle events (end of life, new product launch, etc.)
- Be accountable for your results and report out to stakeholders on the impact your products and projects are making.
What You Bring To The Team
2-3 years of product management or related experience; Familiarity with mid-market customers and products in a B2B business.
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple priorities under minimal supervision and drive results.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent presentation skills, comfortable interacting with all levels of an organization.
- Very strong interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working in an Agile software development process, in a fast-paced continuous-deployment environment.
- Knowledge and experience of data, BI/analytics, reporting platforms and data visualization techniques and tools.
- Ensure product success and client satisfaction by managing product backlog priorities, timelines, dependencies and critical paths, and assisting in solution rollout.
- Work in close partnership with the development teams, attending daily stand-ups, calls, sprint planning, high level estimates and sprint retrospectives.
- Provide regular, useful communication to internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement and to personal development.
Effective development of scope documents, epics and user stories that guide the development team (effective and groomed backlog).
- Frequent, relevant, high-quality stakeholder communication.
- Highly effective program & project execution.
- Efficient and effective delivery of services (quality, cost control).
Why choose Intouch Insight?
We have managers that will coach, and mentor you with emphasis on goal setting, and 1:1’s to further your professional development.
- We promote a culture and community that supports every individual and allows for growth and fun.
- We strive to inspire our team members to feel comfortable to innovate and enable their creative side while at work.
- Growth opportunities. A tight-knit team of creative and intelligent folks, dedicated to a culture of caring, innovation and growth.
- Long history of success in the CX space with patent pending features and cutting edge philosophies.
Desired Skills and Experience
Product Management, Project Management, Agile, UX experience an asset, Highly organized problem solver, Strong communication skills.