We are a strong, flourishing First Nations owned company currently recruiting for a Senior Administrative Assistant to join our team in Chase, British Columbia. We have a unique opportunity for someone to contribute their talents and strengths who is also driven, energetic, and a strategic thinker.
Key Job Duties:
- Support senior managers and executives with daily clerical tasks – mail, email, phone call’s, etc.
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Compose and type regular correspondence, like invitations and informative material
- Create spreadsheets and presentations
- Organize and prepare for meetings and take meeting minutes
- Coordinate travel arrangements such as flights and accommodations.
- Coordinate office activities and operations such as quarterly office events
- Assist in maintaining administrative policies and procedures manuals (policies, procedures, SOP’s, SWP’s, etc)
- Other tasks and duties assigned. These duties may fall out of the scope as described to support the business in whatever capacity deemed required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- High School diploma; or Completion of a recognized Office Administration certificate/diploma program.
- Proven work experience as a senior administrative assistant, virtual assistant or executive administrative assistant
- Hands on experience with MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to maintain company integrity through confidentiality and discretion
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chase, BC V0E 1M2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Front desk: 1 year (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person