Our client , an IT consulting firm is currently running largescale Azure projects with a major Canadian Bank. They are expanding their Azure team to handle a variety of aspects of this big project. This role of Azure Administrator and our other roles can be worked fully remotely.
Check our other job postings for more Azure related roles such as:
Senior Azure Engineers (ARM experience require)
Azure Databricks Consultant
Azure Administrators (Windows/Linux/Unix)
NetSec Cloud Engineer
Part of the Cloud Engineering - Azure - App Enablement team, you’ll be
- providing high level troubleshooting support to the team in the areas of Windows Server / Linux/ Unix
- providing technical leadership and subject matter expertise to Azure related initiatives during the design, build, configuration and implementation phases.
- providing L3 support of major public/private cloud technologies and automation tooling in a multi-platform environment
- developing standard requirements and implementation plans for a rapidly evolving product and service landscape including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, and network/security related solutions.
- conduct major studies regarding system usage, make recommendations for improvements, and determine Orchestration/Automation adoption opportunities
- design, develop, test and implement public/private Cloud Service capabilities to meet or exceed business demands.
- 5 years of Azure related experience
- Minimum of 3 years supporting back end Azure infrastructure
- Strong Windows Server skill set
- Strong Linux/Unix know how