GoRight is an innovator in the transportation maintenance industry. For over 15 years, we have provided customers with exceptional and transformative maintenance solutions. We believe that working with leading-edge technology in our shops is just as important as being innovators in all areas of our business.
Working at GoRight is more than a career for our people. We are a place that lives our values and are committed to delivering exceptional results to our employees and customers. We take our values seriously and are committed to safety, quality, responsiveness, honesty, integrity, and personal initiative every day.
GoRight Fleet Solutions Inc. continues to grow, and we want you to grow with us! We are seeking a highly motivated IT Systems Administration and Help Desk associate to work out of our Mississauga location.
If you are ready for your next challenge, we want to hear from you. Please be aware that this is an on-site position. Working with our Corporate Systems Analyst, the IT Systems Administrator and Help Desk associate will provide user support and customer service on company-supported computer applications and hardware.
What we offer:
What you'll be doing:
- Excellent industry leading pay.
- Daily pay advances if you need to pay in advance of your normal pay date.
- Comprehensive Benefits - featuring 100% reimbursement on medical and dental, vision, AD&D, affordable STD/LTD, Life and Dependent Life Insurance.
- CareerPath™ - Company paid personal and professional development.
- Bonus for efficiency and productivity.
- RRSP program includes employer matching your contributions.
- Employee Assistance Plan.
- Safe, clean, bright, and organized work environment.
- Employee referral bonus payment.
- Open, inclusive culture.
- A great place to work!
- Functional, working knowledge of computer hardware and software installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and user administration.
- Assisting with basic cabling, network configuration, various Microsoft's O/S, AD / Entra, Exchange, and Azure offerings.
- Answering and aiding internal users with software and access issues, in a timely manner.
- Determining root cause and documenting resolutions within the in-house ticketing application.
- Providing feedback on current processes and guidelines as required.
- Ensuring end-user satisfaction is attained with presented solutions, in a team environment.
- Accepting enquiries from different departments and users with varying skill levels; via walk-ups, phone, email, messaging, and ticketing requests
- Assist at our other GTA and Kitchener office location, as required.
- Available to potentially assist or address, system and/or software issues, after hours or weekends.
- Other technical related duties that may be required.
- Experience in a vast array of Microsoft's product offerings, such as Dynamics 365 CRM, Business Central, Databases and Azure platform.
- Willingness to learn new technical skillsets and upgrade current ones.
- Bilingual (French) would be considered an asset.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of data modelling and data visualization tools.
- Able to properly understand business requirements and execute accordingly
- Excellent organization, planning, and prioritizing skills with a proactive approach to resolving issues.
At GoRight, we are dedicated to fostering a culture of belonging that enables us to serve the diverse needs of our community effectively. As part of our commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion, we value applicants who have demonstrated a similar dedication and recognize the importance of diverse perspectives, experiences, and expertise in achieving our mission.
We are committed to the principles of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). As such, we strive to make our recruitment, assessment, and selection processes as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please email us at [email protected]
Stay connected and follow us on social:
LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.