Saputo is one of the top ten global dairy processors
Our products are sold in over 50 countries
We have over 18,000 passionate employees with an average tenure of more than 10 years
We are looking for an experienced Industrial Mechanic to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and repairing a variety of industrial machinery and equipment. This includes troubleshooting, inspecting, diagnosing, and repairing mechanical and electrical systems. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of safety protocols, excellent problem-solving skills, and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Diagnose and repair mechanical problems on industrial machinery.
- Perform preventative maintenance on industrial machinery.
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical systems and components.
- Follow safety protocols when working with hazardous materials.
- Read and interpret technical manuals and diagrams.
- Use hand tools, power tools, and other specialized equipment to repair and maintain machinery.
- Troubleshoot mechanical issues using diagnostic equipment.
You are best suited for the role if you have the following qualifications:
- Journeyperson or Red Seal Millwright, Heavy Duty Mechanic or Machinist
- Excited and willing to rotate on day and night shifts (7am - 7pm, 7pm - 7am) including the availability for weekends
- Proven hands-on experience within food or related industry or high-speed packaging plant
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $42.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Are you legally able to work in Canada?
- Manufacturing: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person