Palmer IP is a company of US and Canadian professionals located in Coal Harbour, providing intellectual property services to an array of university, industry and corporate clients.
We are currently seeking a paralegal to join our team. Experience in IP is essential.
Our paraprofessionals are critical to our success. They play a vital role in assisting our clients in the development of their intellectual property portfolios. They support our professionals in their efforts to communicate with clients and protect their innovations.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualities and skills:
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to draft documents and correspondence;
- Well versed in computing systems including Worldox, Microsoft Office, Teams, Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Ability to exercise good judgment;
- Strong critical thinking skills;
- High attention to detail;
- A strong work ethic;
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload to effectively manage deadlines; and
- Familiarity with the CIPO website.
We offer a competitive compensation package, and partial hybrid is a possibility.
Only candidates who qualify for an interview will be contacted. We thank all applicants for their interest.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person