Come grow with us! INABUGGY, the leader in Canadian online groceries, delivers everyday essentials and fresh groceries to customers in as little as one hour. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive, and neighbourly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then INABUGGY just might be the place for you.
INABUGGY is actively seeking a wide range of highly energetic, outgoing individuals who are interested in Customer Service Representative position in Toronto, Ontario. These selected individuals must be able to work in a flexible, fast paced environment, who can demonstrate a strong and positive customer experience, engage in a virtual setting through various modes of communication and who brings a passionate work ethic! The ideal candidate must have exceptional communication/interpersonal skills in a customer facing position.
What’s in it for you?
Be part of a growing company that is a leader in the industry and help support our mission. Work with a highly motivated, collaborative, and fun team.
- Manage and track a daily changing fleet
- Plan and schedule all deliveries as efficiently as possible
- Handle dispatch of advanced-notice deliveries as well as deliveries due within 1 hour of receipt
- Be aware of driver locations at all times
- Assign delivery orders to field staff based on Geo-location
- Track delivery schedule and dispatched orders, ensuring timely deliveries
- Maintain communication with personal shoppers
- Be the link between customers and personal shoppers for all transportation-related matters
- Receive incoming calls from customers with a focus on customer service, provide customers with updates on orders
- Advise customers of all changes impacting their deliveries, such as accidents, breakdowns, inclement weather or other events affecting service
- Perform data entry
- Maintain positive customer relations
- Contribute to and participate in process improvement efforts within the department
- Other duties as required
- Excellent understanding of Toronto & GTA geography
- Positive attitude & ability to develop lasting relationships with drivers, co-workers & customers
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with drivers and customers; must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to cope with pressure in an extremely fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be detail oriented
- Strong ability to problem solve
- Must be able to work independently
- Extremely organized, forward thinker
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Office & Word
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 16 per week
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Toronto, ON M4M 3P1