Anand Carpentry & Construction Ltd.
Location: Edmonton, AB
Salary: 20.00 hourly 30 hours per Week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Start date: Starts as soon as possible.
Vacancies: 3 vacancies
Education: No degree, certificate, or diploma
Experience: Experience an asset
NOC Unit Group: 75110
· Load, unload and transport construction materials
· Mix, pour and spread materials.
· Assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs.
· Clean and pile salvaged materials.
· Perform routine maintenance work.
· Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites.
· Direct traffic at or near construction sites
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
· Fast-paced environment
· Physically demanding
· Weight handling Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
How to apply:
By email: [email protected]
By mail: 2819-34A Avenue N.W.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $20.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edmonton, AB T6T 1Y8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Skilled Labor (preferred)
- Driver's License (preferred)
Work Location: In person