*At GGFL, our work is our pride, people are our strength, we embrace change and grow with it and we work collaboratively.
GGFL is the tax planning and accounting firm for Ottawa’s successful business owners. Our clients count on us to deliver sound business advice and financial strategies that stem from our expertise in tax planning, accounting, auditing, and assurance.
We have a wonderfully diverse group of amazing professionals from all different backgrounds: would you like to round out our team? We are currently looking for experienced Senior Staff Accountants to join our Assurance & Advisory Team.
- Conduct large audit and review engagements, including the design and modification of audit procedures
- Prepare engagement working papers, financial statements and client correspondence
- Participate in Tax planning on corporate engagements
- Prepare corporate tax returns
Senior Staff Accountants take a lead role in the performance of audit, review and compilation engagements for a broad range of clientele, as well as assisting in tax compliance needs.
WHY JOIN US?
- You get exciting and varied work with local entrepreneurs – working with local business owners helps support the community we work and live in
- Your career, your way. GGFL proves you the opportunity to forge a personalized career path with structured growth
- One on one coaching for all your career stages – we help and support you owning your career path
- Pursuing your CPA? We provide exceptional support on your CPA journey including study groups, paid time off and financial support – our pass rate for our candidates is best in class
- Paid Overtime!
- Generous paid time off package including half Fridays in July and August and a bonus holiday week in December
- Paid onsite parking
The ideal candidate would have:
- Minimum of three years’ progressive experience in a public accounting firm
- Strong knowledge of accounting standards and Canadian Tax
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to grow, give and receive feedback
- Enthusiasm for supporting our clients
- A passion for accounting
GGFL is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process. Please contact [email protected] if you require accommodation. We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
Work Location: In person