Dartmouth Seniors Service Centre is a small business in HEALTH_CARE_MEDICAL in Dartmouth, NS B2Y 4M7. We are professional, agile and our goal is to provide socialization and health foods for seniors in our community..
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Food provided
- Produce bakery and dessert items in a consistant manner
- Prepare ingredients and measure quantities accurately
- Clean and sanitize work areas, utensils, and equipment
- Assist in the assembly and packaging
- Follow recipes and instructions provided by the supervisor
- Maintain inventory of baking supplies and notify supervisor when items need to be replenished
- Basic knowledge of techniques and equipment
- Ability to follow instructions and recipes accurately
- Attention to detail and precision in measuring ingredients
- Strong organizational skills to maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills to collaborate with other kitchen staff
If you have a passion for baking and enjoy working in a busy environment, this is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your skills as a Kitchen Helper. Join our team and contribute to the production of delicious food and the serves of seniors in our community.
Please note that this position may require standing for long periods of time and lifting heavy objects. Prior baking and kitchen experienceis preferred . Training will be provided for the right candidate.
To apply, please submit your resume highlighting your relevant experience in the food industry. We look forward to reviewing your application!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00-$16.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dartmouth, NS B2Y 4M7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- kitchen: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person