We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team of consultants in Montreal.
Provide support in the write-up of the 2 call for tenders for the BRILLIANT platform. The BRILLIANT platform is composed of many interfacing components. The calls for tenders need to be written and published as soon as possible in order for development to start. Support is needed in the following areas:
1. Translating functional requirements into technical ones
2. Respecting the legal requirements for the calls for tenders
3. Ensuring product documentation is comprehensive and answers to all the needs of the stakeholders
The business analyst needs to be very proficient in health informatics.
- Self-assured and confident, Solid business sense, Leadership and ability to Negotiate
- Ability to develop long-term vision, Creative and a solid analytical mind
- Ability to present to senior management, business partners, vendors and technical people.
- Self-motivated, autonomous and ability to work well with multiple teams in cross functional set- up.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple initiatives and to manage deadlines.
- Results and client oriented.
- Demonstrated effective communication, writing, planning and coordination skills.
- English spoken and written. French spoken and read.