Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a quality focused, team player to lead and direct the planning, implementation, professional, and consultative services for a portfolio of strategic assigned Yardi clients to manage and utilize the business operations and financial accounting functions in Yardi’s Voyager software.
What you will do
- Lead, manage and coordinate complex product implementation and conversion services for strategic assigned clients; analyze and interpret client operational needs and determines initial system configuration accordingly; and perform data mapping and conversion, user training, and other services to ensure successful software deployment
- Advise and institute best practices relevant to clients in the application of Yardi products
- Perform, or may direct a team that performs, complex system and business process reviews and other services reviews to identify inefficient processes and make sound recommendations for client productivity gains through the use of Yardi software; and manage continued software integrations, maintenance, and updates in collaboration with clients.
- Research, analyze and resolve software functionality and reporting problems for clients
- Use positive influence with clients to effectively navigate sensitive client objections, communicate difficult messages (e.g., significant system changes, etc.), preemptively address potential client concerns, build sustaining alliances with clients, and influence positive outcomes through active counsel
- Enlist support from other managers and peers to address complex client requests and resolve complex issues
- Create a vision for a project and inspire a team to achieve project goals
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and track project deliverables
- Make and act upon sound decisions and effectively leads difficult client communications
- Communicate and assist team members in understanding their roles and responsibilities and establishing collaboration and teamwork
- Develop the skills of other employees; share technology, product, and industry knowledge; explain problem solving techniques; and provides guidance for communicating with clients.
- Evaluate Company resources and software functionality in connection with prioritizing and responding to client requests; provide recommendations and informed direction to clients regarding ancillary products and services that align with client business and operational needs and goals
- Collaborate internally with analysts, designers, programmers, sales, and marketing with a focus on meeting client needs and maintaining high-level customer service standards; perform special projects related to department training and client support; and perform other Yardi duties as assigned
- Up to 50% travel required
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Math, or Computer/Engineering Sciences or equivalent experience in the property management industry
- Four plus (4+) years of Yardi domain experience
- Two (2) years of leadership, supervisory and/or project management experience
- Proven experience in team building and leading people
- Proven planning and organizing skills
- Proven experience in strategic planning
- Proven conflict management and negotiation skills
- Technical fluency in all of the following areas: Microsoft operating and network system operation, relational databases, and SQL/Oracle language
- Industry expertise in property management and accounting principles
- Thinks and acts strategically by visualizing new possibilities, challenging assumptions, and recommending the implementation of new ideas or strategies
- Proven independent sound decision making and problem solving skills
- Proven excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven client-centered commitment and focus
- Proven strong ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to manage strategic projects with multiple touch points
- Collegial, team-oriented disposition with the desire and ability to establish cooperative working relationships with employees at all levels within Yardi, outside of Yardi, and with clients
- In depth knowledge of property management industry and Yardi’s competitors
What would be helpful to have
- Technical expertise in mobility and mobile devises
- Fluency in social media
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 9,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.
Yardi is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.
Employee- Full Time