Mint Health + Drugs requires a Pharmacist, we are flexible and looking for any candidate who is interested in Full-Time, Part-Time or Casual work to support our Viking location.
We are currently seeking a full-time Pharmacist who wishes to utilize their expanded scope of practice and work as part of a community pharmacy dedicated to providing quality products, professional excellence and service.
This position will appeal to you if you are a pharmacist who is seeking a fulfilling career within a specialized practice setting that prioritizes a positive workplace culture and a strong team dynamic where staff members are constantly growing through teaching and learning from each other.
Services offered are:
- Flu shots
- Prescription services
- Online prescription refill
Hours of Operation (subject to change)
Monday - Friday 9:00am-600pm
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing prescriptions, manage patient interactions and perform clinical consults at the store level, through remote services (phone/telehealth), and on an outreach basis.
Education and Experience:
- Registered pharmacist in good standing with the Alberta College of Pharmacists
- Demonstrated experience with vulnerable populations
Qualifications and Skills:
- Clinical Pharmacy experience preferred
- Computer proficiency with Word, Excel spreadsheets, Kroll, Netcare, and other database programs.
- Very strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Assists patients with questions.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Communicates effectively at all levels.
* Signing Bonus for the successful, candidate *conditions apply
Group Health: Only available to employees working a minimum 24hrs per week
- Extended Health Care
- Dental Care
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Life & Dependent Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Long-Term Disability.
Employer pays 100% of the premium for extended health and dental.
> License and Insurance Reimbursement:
Employer will reimburse you for the annual cost of professional licensing and/or insurance. *conditions apply
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Fixed term contract, Casual
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
All of our employees are required to provide their Vaccination records.
- ** Answer Required: Are you willing to relocate with company assistance?
- ** Answer Required: Do you have your own vehicle for transportation?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Kroll: 1 year (preferred)
- clinical pharmacy: 1 year (preferred)
- injection certification (preferred)
- Additional Prescribing Authority (APA) (preferred)
- Pharmacist License in Alberta (preferred)
Work Location: In person