This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Preparing and drafting various correspondence;
- Coordination with various health care service providers, law enforcement, investigators, etc.
- Preparing and drafting Court Pleadings, correspondence and various other documentation;
- Preparing files for settlement proposals;
- Preparing files for questionings, mediations, and trials;
- Maintaining a file management system;
- Managing and staying up to date on client files;
- Managing calendars & emails;
- Liaising with lawyers, other assistants, and clients on the progress of their files; and
- General administrative tasks.
- Graduate of accredited Legal Assistant program;
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in personal injury is required;
- Comprehensive knowledge of legal terminology, Court rules, and litigation procedures;
- Highly organized;
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills;
- Ability to follow instructions & meet strict deadlines;
- Display a great attention to detail; and
- Capable of prioritizing a high volume of tasks.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$81,475.00 per year
Work Location: In person