At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is looking for a Senior Strategist with a focus in CRM and Loyalty. Reporting to the Strategy Director and working closely with data, technology and creative, as well as a wider IAT, you will drive CRM and loyalty strategies and campaign activities for two iconic global brands operating in Canada.
What you'll do:
- Shape | Drive the creation of annual CRM and Loyalty engagement strategies, for existing customers and prospects. Against this, you'll own the creation of compelling campaign strategies and creative briefs, across email, SMS, App and website.
- Client | Provide sound strategic counsel around CRM and Loyalty and guide clients toward fresh territories that are ownable for the brand.
- Transform | Assist in the ongoing use of marketing automation technologies across several journey touch points, working hand in hand with campaign implementation teams and data partners.
- Target and optimize | Identify and manage customer targeting and segmentation strategies. Collaborate with internal and client teams to determine areas of optimization for continuous program growth and evolution.
Who you are:
- Fresh thinker | Curious with a desire to provide creative solutions. Achieve quality work with limited guidance.
- Agile | A get-things-done attitude. You dig in and figure out how to work around problems.
- Collaborative and focused | You work well as part of different teams and with different personalities. You place an importance on the details.
- Left Brained/Right Brained | You know and get the value of effective brand experiences but also love to immerse yourself in data and tech to make those experiences happen.
What you'll need:
- 7+ years of relevant CRM and/or loyalty marketing experience; creative/digital agency experience is an asset.
- Cross-channel experience with a focus on push and triggered email campaign design, audience and value-based segmentation.
- Skillful at crafting and presenting compelling points of view to support recommendations to clients and partners.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or other major marketing automation platforms.
- Curiosity and passion for optimizing the customer/member experience through personalized digital communications.
What we offer:
- Passionate, driven people | We champion a culture of people that do extraordinary work.
- Consciously cultivated culture | We aim to embody the behaviours to build an inclusive community that is in it together, bringing both positivity and active listening into the workplace as we simultaneously strive to empower creative bravery.
- Competitive benefits | What we offer full time hires ranges from the full spectrum of group health coverage options (medical, dental, vision) and a variety of paid time off offerings that reflect our investment in all aspects of your overall life balance and wellness.
- Growth-minded opportunities | We aim to nurture a culture of real-time feedback, growth-oriented mindset, and plenty of training opportunities through Wunderman Thompson and WPP, so you can continue to grow personally and professionally.
Wunderman Thompson welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.