Napoleon leads the way with innovative engineering, advanced manufacturing techniques, unsurpassed customer service and remarkable product quality. Our award-winning products offer a best-in-class experience for all customers’ home comfort needs. While we are proudly Canadian, Napoleon is also fortunate to operate on a world-side scale.
The warmth and experience that a Napoleon product brings to the homes of our customers transcends borders, language, and cultures to enhance everyday living across the globe. Throughout North America, Europe, South America and Asia, Napoleon crates memorable moments through our stunning designs and innovative technologies.
Department: Sales – Grills & Hearth
Position Reporting to: Sales Operations Manager
Location: 24 Napoleon Road (hybrid)
- Clear and thoughtful communicator in discussing/sharing sensitive performance and compensation data, attention to detail and maintaining high level of integrity in your work, strong organization and analytical skills, advanced Excel skills.
Key Job Functions:
- Ownership of calculating commissions, and variable compensation payments for sales organization; monthly, quarterly, annually including annual bonus calculations.
- Creating and communicating variable compensation & sales targets
- Collaborate with Sales, Human Resources and Finance teams to seek approval and execute accurate and timely payments.
- Collaborate with Sales Operations, Leadership, Finance and Human Resources to effectively manage process and impact any program improvements & efficiencies.
- Prepare detailed analysis, data models, and forecasting to evaluate plan effectiveness, drive plan enhancements, and deliver desired results.
- Develop, maintain and update systems and processes critical to the reporting and tracking of compensation and sales team metrics.
- Develop and manage governance processes and documentation; take a leadership role in operationalizing variable compensation and commission programs.
- Support and execute management of customer credits; including annual volume rebates, quarterly rebates, pricing discrepancies, burn/flooring credits, etc.
- Collaborate with finance and selling organization to review customer credit applications and credit limits. Facilitate customer reviews between finance and sales.
Skills / Knowledge / Experience / Education Required:
- University Degree in related field (Business Administration, Finance) is required for the role
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- 3+ years' experience in an Analyst role in sales compensation, related sales operations, FP&A, or total rewards functions.
- Proven track record of driving, scaling, and improving complex, cross-functional, data intensive processes.
- Strong attention to detail & a drive for accuracy.
Computer Software Requirements:
- Advanced Excel skills (including pivot tables, vlookups, data modeling, etc.)
- Previous experience in Visual, Microsoft F&O Dynamics 365 and MRP programs is considered an asset.
IGNITE YOUR CAREER, Some of our competitive benefits include:
- Competitive Compensation / Wages
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP/DPSP)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Associate Purchase Programs, Product Discounts, In-house Sales
- Appreciation Events, Raffles, Draws, Fundraising, BBQ’s, Competitions
- Napoleon Cares – Associates helping Associates
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Napoleon Recognition Program
- GOevisits, virtual doctor visits
- And more!
The Napoleon Group of Companies is committed to fair and accessible employment practices that attract and retain Associates with disabilities. This includes providing accessibility across all stages of the employment cycle. Accommodation is available upon request.
We thank you for your interest in The Napoleon Group of Companies and for participating in our competition. Only those candidates selected for consideration will be contacted.
Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement