ACHKAR LAW is looking to add 2 new lawyers with labour, employment, human rights, and litigation experience to our growing team.
We are working remotely - the ideal candidate will know, want, and like remote work.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with litigation files, has an eye for detail, and is a proactive team player. Litigation is not the easiest of fields, but here, you will have the backing to grow and run your practice.
- File carriage of labour, employment, and human rights matters, including draft / Review documents, including correspondence, pleadings, mediation briefs, affidavits of documents,
- Working with clients, attending mediations, discoveries, and other court proceedings
- Prioritize files and handle sensitive information in a time-sensitive manner
- Communicate with clients and outside counsel professionally and with courtesy
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00-$120,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- Lawyer License in Ontario (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in North York, ON