The Treasury and Debt Management team (aka: SymPro Software) is seeking an experienced .Net Developer with a passion for finding innovative solutions to create modern SaaS products. SymPro provides integrated solutions to automate and simplify core investment, debt, and cash accounting operations. Our solutions help hundreds of public sector agencies increase accuracy and reliability in financial reporting and reduce manual effort. We have decades of leadership in this market and are looking to grow our team.
- You will work closely with the Development Manager/Lead in creating the next generation of SymPro SaaS products for the public sector financial community.
- You will come up to speed in our domain and the architecture of our TDM products.
- You will take the initiative to research and promote best practices in enterprise product development.
- Implement standardization across products to facilitate on-going maintenance and transferability.
- Work with Product Managers in the design and deployment of new modules, add-ons, or functionality.
- Support Product Managers and Business Development group by contributing technical knowledge needed for RFP responses, hosting quotations, and other potential technical business inquiries.
- Assist with the installation and deployment of products for new customers and upgrades for existing clients.
- Create and maintain technical documentation on development processes and procedures, product architecture, etc.
- Collaborate with the SymPro management team to drive BU direction and growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Software Engineering, IT, or a related field combined with 4+ years of experience as a .NET C# Developer on enterprise projects.
- You have exposure to OOP design patterns and their implementation, as well as driven development or extreme programming methodologies. You thrive in a CI/CD and zero downtime deployment environment.
- Full stack development expertise working with .NET Core / .NET 5.0, and experience with both client/server systems and architecture as well as web-based applications.
- You have worked with Azure App Services and Azure SQL for hosted products, and you have knowledge of SQL Server Integration Services.
- You are familiar with cloud-based infrastructures and design patterns including APIs.
- Effective written, verbal, and presentation skills. You can explain and defend your choices, manage conflict, and translate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- You have a deep appreciation for diverse opinions and approaches.
- Access to Medical, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
- Competitive Bonus & Profit-Sharing Program
- PTO + Parental Leave
- Gym Stipend and Wellbeing Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Work Remote & Flexible Work Schedule
We provide best-in-class financial software and services to public sector finance teams across the US. We are the leader in our space. We are a member of Constellation Software Inc. (CSU.TO) group, a rapidly growing acquirer of vertical market software companies, each focused on dominating its respective market niche. As a member of CSI, we have the best of both worlds: a small, agile business with a start-up mentality supported by a large financially stable global company.
At Emphasys, we know the key to our success is our team. As such, our ideal candidates are positive, energetic, and passionate. We want team members who seek challenges and find innovative solutions to them, and who never stop growing personally and professionally. Our corporate culture emphasizes excellence, innovation, work-life balance, and personal and professional development. Along with a positive and autonomous work environment, we offer a competitive salary and bonus plan, full benefits, as well as outstanding career growth opportunities.
If you are an exceptional individual who wants to work on an exceptional team, apply now!
Emphasys Software promotes equal employment opportunities for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, marital status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities and accommodations are available on request.