Lyle Tilley Davidson is a mid-size Chartered Professional Accounting firm dedicated to providing excellence in accounting, audit, and tax services to our personal, corporate, and not for profit clients. Our commitment has resulted in the continued growth of our firm and now provides an outstanding career opportunity for the right individual. We offer a competitive salary, an excellent compensation package, and recognize the importance of a balanced lifestyle offering shortened work week during the summer and fall months with the opportunity for an exciting career in the heart of Downtown Halifax.
We have immediate openings for an accounting technician in our Halifax office.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has experience with Sage (Online and Desktop versions), QuickBooks (Online and Desktop versions), Microsoft Office Suite, Corporate and Personal Taxes, HST and payroll. Additional accounting software knowledge would be an asset.
· Diploma in Accounting Program or 2 years of related experience is preferred.
· A sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook), Sage 50, QB Desktop and QBO.
· A professional manner providing reliable customer service and exceptional communication skills.
· Self-Starter; able to work independently while being part of a team
· Punctual, reliable with an outstanding attendance record
· Ability to manage conflicting priorities and stressful situations with confidence and to prioritize and meet deadlines
Please apply by submitting a resume to [email protected] as well as providing your salary expectations. While we appreciate all submissions, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Halifax, NS: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person