Naz's Pharmacy is a community-focused pharmacy group based in BC Lower Mainland. As an independently owned pharmacy, we are proud to provide patient-centered care in our communities. We work closely with area physicians and other healthcare providers to ensure that we offer the best possible care for our patients.
Why Join Us
Working with us will allow you to grow as a Clinical Services provider and will allow you to gain experience in our Home Monitoring Program which is a home visit medication adherence program, ensuring that our most vulnerable patients are given the best possible care.
We offer an employee benefits package (liability insurance, extended health insurance, store discount), great hours, a cohesive competent group of coworkers, and some of the most competitive wages in the industry.
We strive to make sure our pharmacists have excellent work life balance.
We offer access and compensation towards courses and designations including but not limited to: Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE), Certified Travel Pharmacist, Asthma Educator, Senior Care, as well as reimbursement of College Licenses/Fees.
As a Clinical Pharmacist, you will be responsible for supporting the pharmacy operations including full scope practice in providing patient care, dispensing medication, and supporting the specialty pharmacy programs such as Home Monitoring.
- Day-to-day pharmacy dispensary operations, receiving, preparation, packaging, dispensing, distribution and storage of drugs and pharmaceuticals
- Clinical responsibilities include but not limited to drug use evaluation, medication reviews, adaptations, injection administration, prescription and non-prescription counseling and recommendations.
- Compound prescribed pharmaceutical products by calculating, measuring and mixing the quantities of drugs and other ingredients required and filling appropriate containers with correct quantity.
- Collaboration with other Health care professionals and Community partners
- Inventory management
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and patient needs.
- Developing and implementation of business growth strategies and plans
- Enforcing policies and best practice protocols relating to pharmacy practice and drugs distribution
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Team player who strives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A proactive thinker who can support the pharmacy manager and the team
- Willingness to both receive and provide coaching and feedback
- Ability to prioritize tasks and problem solve
- Ability to adapt to changing work environment and learn the unique requirements of each pharmacy location
- Experience with streamlining workflows and improving processes is preferred
- Prior work experience needed at least 2-3 years
- Licensed and Good standing with the College of Pharmacists of BC
- Injection certification
- Proficiency with Pharmacy Software solutions, preferably Kroll
- Experience with Opioid Agonist Treatment (OAT) and completed mandatory training
- Additional training or certifications (considered an asset)
- New Grads are welcome to apply
This position reports to the Pharmacy Manager and is responsible for receiving, preparing and delivery of Rx accurately and timely. Ensuring adequate inventory levels to meet patient’s needs, and counsel with appropriate documentation to all patients. Provide friendly, positive and proactive interaction with all internal and external customers as well as create awareness and educate customers through public relations.
Wage is negotiable based on experience. We provide a comprehensive Benefit Package including BCPhA and College fees reimbursement.
We encourage all new grads to apply.
How to apply : Please send your resume [email protected] and [email protected]. Successful candidates will be contacted
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
· Pharmacist: All pharmacists with a valid pharmacy license are welcome to apply
· Surrey, Vancouver BC (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $45.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Surrey, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Pharmacist License in BC (required)
Work Location: In person