- Provide leadership and direction to the quality team.
- Approve all non-conformances, product complaints, deviations, change controls, master manufacturing record, validation master plans and standard operating procedures.
- Be the lead contact person on regulatory and customer audits.
- Develop action plans in collaboration with the Operations team to ensure KPI targets are met and aligned with critical business needs.
- Oversee daily audit activities and the records associated with the deployment of the quality management system on the factory floor.
- Participate in the development of company policies, standard operating procedures and work instructions.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of Pharmaceutical experience.
- Bachelor Degree in a Science discipline such as Pharmacy, Engineering, Chemistry, Biology or Microbiology.
- Minimum of 5 years’ leadership experience within a quality assurance role.
- Strong mentor and leader and you promote a highly accountable team to work towards productive goals and achievements.
- Clear and concise communicator with the ability to influence and translate information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Believe strongly in collaboration and can effectively work with stakeholders, employees and colleagues to bring major initiatives to a successful conclusion.
- Experienced with communication and in presenting to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Consider yourself an adept problem solver with a strong attention to detail.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and can effectively manage competing priorities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $135,000.00-$160,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person