REAL-R is seeking an experienced Legal Assistant with litigation experience to join a law firm located in SE Calgary.
The successful candidate will have experience in wills and estate transactions and is a good communicator with strong organizational skills and computer knowledge.
- Market value compensation
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- 2 weeks' vacation (may vary depending on experience)
- 5 - 10 years in an Alberta law firm
- Experience in litigation files of civil, family and estate
- Legal assistant diploma
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Managing litigation files from start to finish;
- Drafting correspondence and invoices;
- File management;
- Reporting to clients and lenders;
- PC Law experience is an asset; and
- Administrative duties as needed.