Are you passionate about health care and want a great place to work?
Clinic Coordinator - Permanent, Full-Time (1.0)
The Leeds & Grenville Community Family Health Team (LGCFHT)is seeking a dynamic individual to join our collaborative primary care team of Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Integrated Health Professionals.
The Clinic Coordinator oversees the day-to-day operations of the LGCFHT. The 1.0 FTE Clinic Coordinator /Payroll Administrator reports to the Executive Director and manages financial and administrative procedures for the LGCFHT.
The Clinic Coordinator / Payroll Administrator is a dynamic team player who demonstrates the ability to be abreast of the needs of the organization and its various team members. The Clinic Coordinator / Payroll Administrator anticipates and responds to the needs of the organization, including demonstrating diligence in continually staying up to date with regulations for payroll, benefits administration, and financial management.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· Post-secondary degree or diploma in business administration, bookkeeping, human resources or other related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
· Minimum two years of experience administering payroll and other financials, preferably in a healthcare environment.
· Working knowledge of applicable employment legislation and human resources policies and procedures. Experience working in a unionized environment.
· Proven ability to consistently maintain high quality standards, meticulous attention to detail, and a strong degree of accuracy and reliability.
· Competency in use of technology; proficiency with MS Word, Excel, email, internet, and financial software programs (Quick Books, Excel) gained through education and/or experience.
· Extensive knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management.
· Extensive knowledge of financial principals and highly skilled in bookkeeping and payroll procedures.
· Skilled in effective communication, both written and verbal.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times related to patient, staff and organizational information.
· Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team; strong interpersonal skills.
· Joint Health and Safety Certification an asset. Knowledge of Privacy.
· EMR experience an asset. Primary Care experience an asset.
A full job description is available on our website at www.lgcfht.ca
Interested applicants may submit their resume to the attention of Jenny Lane, Executive Director.
Leeds & Grenville Community Family Health Team
Email: [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those short‐listed for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brockville, ON K6V 6B2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person