Requisition ID: 653
Why Choose IMP Aerospace & Defence:
IMP Aerospace & Defence is not only one of the leading companies in the Aerospace field, but we are also one of the most engaging and equality advocating companies to work for. We believe that regardless of where you work at IMP Aerospace & Defence, you are a part of our ever-growing team. IMP is able to achieve success through this teamwork mindset. That is why at IMP, you are not defined by your role.
To Process all accounts payable transactions for Aerospace Division in a time effective and accurate manner.
This is a temporary position covering for a leave.
- Perform electronic voucher match (two way and three way matches)
- Verify receipt of PO items, code invoice accordingly, and verify accuracy of invoice.
- Communicate PO variances to Purchasing.
- Match freight waybills to invoices and code accordingly.
- Code brokerage invoices correctly.
- Direct non- PO invoices to appropriate managers for approval.
- Process coded and approved invoices.
- General support to accounting.
- Liaise with buyers and suppliers on problem invoices
- Enter Direct Cheque Requests and Travel Advances.
- Enter travel claims, petty cash payouts and credit cards.
- Set up new vendors
- Grade 12, Business course
- 1-3 years experience in an Accounts Payable Department as Accounts Payable Clerk.
- Well spoken, Good with customer relations.
- Strong organizational ability
- Enjoy working with timelines and accounts payable paperwork.
- Must be eligible to meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), Secret Level II Security Clearance through PSPC- Contract Security Program, and Transport Canada RAIC clearance.
- All of IMP's benefits become effective on your first day of work, regardless of your position.
- We offer a comprehensive Benefits Package, including RSP Program, Holiday Incentive program (3 additional days off over Christmas), Tuition Reimbursement Program, Long Service Awards, Volunteer Grant Program, Scholarship Program, and more!
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal People, Visible Minority Groups, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations or positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of these equity groups, you are encouraged to self identify on either your cover letter or resume.