Winright Law is looking for a part-time Legal Administrative Assistant to assist with prospective client inquiries and handling first point of contact reception telephone calls. This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to begin their legal career, but has little to no prior legal experience. This individual will also perform some HR/community management work.
- Support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that the office is operating smoothly, including as first point of contact for picking up telephone calls, answering phone calls, directing calls and relaying messages.
- Develop office policies and procedures such as opening files and closing files; ensure they are implemented properly
- Working together with our office manager as well as our operations and finance team to achieve monthly, quarterly, and yearly targets for client inquiries and client retention
- Learning to use our industry specific softwares, PC Law and ESI Law
- Performing administrative errands and taking on ad hoc and special projects when needed
- Full-cycle recruitment, including developing recruitment strategies and direct sourcing to attract top talent.
- Plan and coordinate team events
Candidates with the following skill sets/background would be preferred:
- An interest in the legal field
- An ability to communicate in a professional but friendly/helpful manner;
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to work well in a high-pressure environment;
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritize;
- Excellent computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office and Google products;
- Great organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy;
- A desire to work in a fast-paced office and willingness to help out where needed; and
- Willing to learn about real estate, business and wills and estates;
- Is tech-savvy;
- Is passionate and wants to grow with our law firm, long-term, and work in a vibrant fast-paced environment with great team culture.
Who We Are
Winright Law is a small, but growing team of lawyers, legal assistants, marketing and tech support staff. We practice business, real estate, and wills & estate law.
We do not work in a traditional law setting. We took a page out of tech start-ups, who we think have it right. We work in an open space concept where lawyers and staff can bounce ideas off each other, seek guidance and mentorship when needed, and have the flexibility of working from any of the desks, break-out rooms, or on our patio.
At Winright Law, you will become part of this culture and part of a fast-paced, passionate and dedicated team that works together to provide our clients with the highest possible level of service and advice. Our mission is to lead, inspire, and provide a better legal experience. Our mission is exemplified by our values:
- Innovate Always
- Finding Solutions
- Operational Efficiency
Job Type: Part-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
Work Location: In person