- Master job-related knowledge, promptly and accurately handle customer needs, and efficiently solve user problems within the specified time to enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Assist R&D engineers in solving customer problems and provide technical support for real-time troubleshooting on the front line.
- Actively identify and verify potential problems through user feedback, pass the problems to relevant departments for follow-up progress, or propose effective suggestions to help business optimization.
- Handle emergencies and assignments from supervisors.
- Have experience in text-based customer service.
- Good at communication and coordination, clear thinking, flexible in response, and able to quickly clarify user issues.
- Strong sense of responsibility and independence, good emotional management, and strong ability to withstand pressure.
- Proficient in Chinese and communicate fluently in Chinese is required
Remote work from home, requires personal computer and internet connection.
8am - 12pm or 8am - 2pm (Mon - Sun) ; A minimum commitment of 4 days per week is required.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20-30 per week
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Morning shift
- Weekend availability
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Expected start date: 2023-04-24