Kantor LLP is seeking a junior legal assistant to join our growing downtown law firm. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Preparing and drafting various correspondence;
- Maintaining a file management system;
- Managing and staying up to date on client files;
- Managing calendars & emails;
- Providing litigation support as needed;
- Liaising with lawyers, other assistants, and clients on the progress of their files; and
- General administrative tasks.
- Graduate of accredited Legal Assistant program;
- Minimum 1-5 years of experience;
- Experience in litigation is an asset;
- Comprehensive knowledge of legal terminology;
- Highly organized;
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills;
- Ability to follow instructions & meet strict deadlines;
- Display a great attention to detail; and
- Capable of prioritizing a high volume of tasks.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $32,349.00-$65,007.00 per year
Work Location: In person