Float Truck Driver
Full-Time • Timmins Region
Caron Equipment Inc. is looking for an AZ Float Truck driver. The candidate must ensure timely delivery of all scheduled orders in a safe and efficient manner. The position requires excellent communication and people skills. This position also requires excellent planning, organization, multi-tasking ability, as well as attention to detail.
- Participate in all training required for Heavy Equipment Operators
- A detailed understanding of mining and /or industrial and /or civil construction methods
- Demonstrate a commitment to personal safety and the safety of others by following all safety policies and procedures.
- Valid AZ Driver's license, and Maintain a safe driving record
- Conduct daily vehicle safety inspection and ensure vehicle is in good working order.
- Ability to work on rotating shifts
- Ability to work extended hours
Other related duties as required but not limited to:
- Related experience within the mining, construction or industrial sector would be an asset
- Adhere to all safety, health and environment policies and procedures
- Work as a supportive team member and build respectful working relationships
- Take part in all required training
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Responsible and dependable
- Levels of experience required – 2+ Years
*How to Apply:
Due to Covid-19 we appreciate your consideration to apply electronically.
Applicants may send their C.V to the following address:
We would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time