We are looking for a Software Developer to join our client's Toronto team.This position is somewhat Hybrid. Mostly remote but there will be times for training purposes at on-site.
Does this sound like you?
- Visual Studio 2013-2017, .NET and C# are a must (experience with version 4.5 or later is required)
- Must have working experience with WPF/MVVM building desktop applications.
- Must have ORM experience. Knowledge of Entity Framework 6.x will be considered an asset.
- Must have working experience with MS-SQL Server, T-SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Dependency Injection, Unit Testing, TDD, WCF, Team Foundation Server, MS Reporting Services and Windows Workflow Foundation are assets
- Good understanding of MS-SQL, T-SQL, Stored Procedures; Familiarity with CLR assemblies is an asset
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of software development experience with above technologies/frameworks.
- Experience with Kanban methodology, continuous integration and TDD.
- Proven prior work experience developing large and complex applications.
- Relational database-driven and n-tier application development experience.
- Solid understanding of and experience with the software development life cycle.
- Self-starter that can work in an agile environment with little oversight and direction.
- Pride and craftsmanship in the work that you do
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON M5H 4C7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Toronto, ON M5H 4C7
Expected start date: 2023-09-18