WHAT WE OFFER:
- Great learning and growth opportunities
- Hybrid remote work flexibility
- A competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits Package
- RRSP Matching Program
- Professional Development Courses & Designations
- 100% tuition re-imbursement for business relevant courses and training
- Flexible paid time off
Reporting to: SVP, Human Resources
Navacord Corp. is seeking an Executive Candidate Researcher to source, screen and recruit technical professional talent for sales opportunities across our Broker Partners. This role will partner with Executives, HR Professionals and Sr.Leaders across our Navacord Partnership to ensure each business reaches their annual organic growth targets through attraction of new skilled Producers (Sales Executives) and Senior Executives. This role will specialize in recruiting individuals for our Broker Partners in theGroup Benefits, Wealth and Retirement sector.
This role is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual who enjoys helping candidates find their next step in the career journey. The successful candidate will have a strong recruitment background, preferably within Executive roles, with a large network, and will enjoy working in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ensures Navacord reaches its annual recruitment targets for Producers (Sales Executives) and Sr. Executives to drive organic growth within our local businesses.
- Leverage their network of sales professionals in the Group Benefits, Retirement & Wealth industry to secure new talent for our Navacord Broker Partners.
- Consult with business leaders to identify recruitment needs and create targeted and proactive recruitment strategies including segmented approaches where appropriate.
- Own the sourcing process for critical roles with the primary focus centering around attracting sales talent to our business.
- Use different sourcing techniques to attract candidates and out of the box sourcing channels to find candidates for hard to fill roles.
- Provide regular updates to our Sr. Leadership and Executives on recruitment progress and strategies underway.
- Support the local hiring needs by partnering with Human Resources and the business leaders to drive talent acquisition plans and talent pools.
- Maintain a pipeline of all talent attraction activity and generate recruitment metrics to monitor performance and ensure all activity is aligned with organizational goals.
- Attend industry events as needed to grow their existing network of Advisors in the Group Benefits, Retirement & Wealth sector.
- Coach and counsel business stakeholders on sourcing techniques including complex search techniques, recruitment strategies, and consulting capability.
- Demonstrate knowledge of current best practices in talent acquisition including leveraging technology, social media, and industry networks.
- Ensure DEI is integrated in all aspects of the recruitment process, including any sourcing channels.
- University degree or college diploma
- 4+ years of recruitment experience in a fast-paced environment working on Executive roles.
- Experience in the Group Benefits, Retirement or Wealth industry and/or Search Firm expertise is preferred.
- Experience using LinkedIn, Indeed, and other niche sourcing tools required.
- Strong prioritization skills and ability to manage conflicting demands from all areas of the business while ensuring recruitment process is kept in motion with a focus on providing positive candidate and hiring manager experiences.
- Individual must be self-starter, goal oriented and a quick learner.
- Must have strong customer focus, business acumen, process management and negotiation skills.
- Strong writing skills and the ability to pull together compelling factual story lines in power point presentations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Oral and written bilingualism an asset (English/French). English required.
Navacord is actively committed to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. We serve and recognize and respect human differences and similarities. We value the diversity of people and actively encourage women, indigenous peoples, members of visible minorities, people with disabilities, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ2+) persons to apply. We are committed to providing accommodation upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Toronto, ON M5L 1L5