At WeAreLaw, we help change the lives of our clients, community and co-workers every day by building positive connections and making closing deals look and feel easy.
We are a boutique real estate law office looking for a passionate full-time residential Real Estate Law Clerk with a minimum of 3-5 years of work experience directly in the field of real estate law to complement our expanding real estate team.
The ideal candidate must independently manage residential real estate files (i.e. purchase, sale, refinance and new construction) from start to finish including drafting all transaction documents and confidently correspond with clients, solicitors and third parties. The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, pay close attention to detail and have a clear understanding of the value of providing excellent client service. A great attitude and an emphasis on client experience are a must.
We are looking for a candidate that has the following skills and qualifications:
- Excellent time management and organization skills are required;
- Excellent grammar, oral and written communication;
- Efficient with Google Apps (such as Google Calendar, Gmail, Google Meets);
- Experience with Real Estate transaction software(s) is an asset (LDD);
- Experience in ordering and arranging Title Insurance;
- Proficient in Unity, Teraview, and Teranet;
- Request all payout statements and tax bills;
- Prepare Trust Ledgers and Statement of Adjustments;
- Conduct writ searches and title searches; and
- Prepare reporting letters/accounts to clients and lenders.
Interested candidates must submit their resumes and cover letter by email. No telephone calls, please. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All interviews will be conducted virtually through Google Meets.
- Law Clerk: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Application deadline: 2023-02-06