Who We're Looking For:
The Senior Executive Assistant plays a crucial role with a high level of responsibility and impact. The ideal candidate fosters a positive work environment through the achievement of strategic plans, goals and objectives. This position provides support to the executive team for a range of functions, including developing project plans and tracking project performance. They work as a team player with colleagues and co-workers to achieve excellence within a complex and diverse environment.
What we Offer:
- Competitive base salary
- A rapidly growing organization with opportunities for career advancement
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits
- Demonstrated work/life balance
- 5 Paid personal days and three weeks paid vacation
- Paid volunteer hours
- Team events & activities
- Business casual dress code
What You'll Get To Do:
- Manage communication with employees by liaising with respective project stakeholders and executives on various projects and tasks.
- Coordinating internal resources and vendors for the execution of projects.
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for executives as requested, including agendas, mail, email, phone calls, client management, and other company logistics including basic office support functions.
- Willingness to learn in-house built technologies and be able to help manage, orchestrate and support technical teams in accomplishing their objectives and goals.
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials.
- Measure respective report and project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Be able to review, synthesize and report conclusions from information provided by managers company-wide and escalate to executive management as needed.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors as required.
What We’re Looking For:
- Four or more years of experience in an administrative role reporting directly to upper management.
- Five or more years of experience in management, as well as creating and synthesizing reporting and documentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time-management skills and an ability to organize and coordinate multiple concurrent projects.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office productivity tools and an aptitude for learning new software and systems.
- Flexible team player, willing to adapt to changes and unafraid of challenges.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information related to the company and its employees.
- At times, be able to work with minimal supervision.
Why Join Fintel Connect?
- Career progression: We value personal and professional growth and offer various internal and external development training programs and opportunities for advancement.
- Health and wellbeing: We believe in work-life balance and offer comprehensive health and wellness benefits, sick/personal days, and three weeks annual paid vacation.
- Cultural environment: We foster a positive environment through team events, activities, and paid volunteer hours.
Fintel Connect is an equal opportunity employer. For more information about us, please visit our website https://www.fintelconnect.com/about-us