Who We Are
At Cashion Legal our mission is to support employees through the legal component of career transition. Employees face many crossroads throughout their careers- an exciting job offer, termination of employment, an untenable working environment. Our firm is focused on helping employees manage the legal aspects of these situations and guiding them to the next stage of their career.
We are growing our practice and our team. We need lawyers who share our vision, enjoy solving complex problems, and are passionate about helping people.
What You’ll Do
You will be involved in a wide range of legal work for all matters pertaining to wrongful dismissal, reviewing severance offers, constructive dismissal, contract review, dispute resolution, human rights issues in the workplace and litigating employment matters.
A key function of this role is to provide the highest level of client service and work with the rest of our team to achieve the best experience for every client.
Who You Are
- A problem solver with a positive and helpful attitude and excellent people skills
- Committed to personal growth and continuous improvement – you consider yourself a fast learner and love to develop and perfect new skills
- Dedication to providing efficient and effective service for our clients
- Have a J.D. or LL.B from a recognized Canadian or International institution
- 1-3 years of litigation experience
- Are an active member in good standing with the Law Society of Alberta
What We Offer
At Cashion Legal we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Incentive based compensation based on the firm's overall performance
- No billable hour or individual collection targets
- Group benefits program
- Dedication to a focused practice area
- Support for your professional development
- A culture of freedom and responsibility
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00-$110,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB T3E 6L1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- membership in good standing with the Law Society of Alberta (required)
Work Location: In person