- Strong .NET 6 (MVC: C#) web development skills
- Strong SQL Server management and T-SQL skills.
- Experience programming Access databases
- Experience with GitHub, DevOps pipelines required.
- Able to follow team direction but also able to work independently as required. We are a highly collaborative team but also rely on good individual judgement.
- Flexible to take on different tasks from different projects as required. A willingness to help others wherever possible
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role